Well, its the 31st of December! What a year... my career was officially on hold, gave birth to my precious boy and became a full time mum, was a BSF leader briefly, picked up knitting, Sudoku and baking, my hubby turned 30 and recently I turned 29 on the 29th! Overall looking back, it has been an amazingly blessed year. Praise God for the things that really matter.... an awesome husband, a loving family and His never failing grace and mercy on me.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Diana! I have just discovered your blog today and hence have discovered that I haven't wished you a happy 29th Birthday. I'm only ummmmm 29 days late! Happy Birthday Chicky! I wish you lived closer because I'd come visit more often, anyways Happy belated birthday and I'm going to check your blog more often to see what the Takayamas are up to :)
Post a Comment